Rocking the Eighties!


Eighties rock makes us happy! 



JING SAYS...
It's been two days since I saw Rock of Ages, and I still can't get these songs out of my head! It was great listening (and singing along!) to the songs I grew up with.  Oh, and it was such fun to see Jett Pangan of The Dawn having a ball as Lonny. His duet with Jaime Wilson's Dennis Dupree is so sweet and hilarious at the same time. Of course, Mig Ayesa, with his gorgeous abs, was absolutely wonderful, but really, I just loved the songs! Here are some of them. Sing along with me!! :)




We Built This City


Sister Christian


We're Not Gonna Take It!


I Wanna Rock!


I Want To Know What Love Is


Can't Fight This Feeling


Oh Sherrie


Cum On Feel the Noize




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Facebook


Erika & Jing

Erika is a budding entrepreneur, who dreams of having her own fashion label one day. She's the mommy of Sophie and the daughter of Jing, a fortysomething single mom of four, who's a writer, editor, and craft enthusiast. Click here to read more.