Sophie Graduates

Super proud of Sophie!
When I grow up I want to be a pirate!

When I grow up I want to be a race car driver!

When I grow up I want to be ... an engineer, ... a doctor, ... a pilot, ... a policeman!

I want to be a Power Ranger!

I want to be Ben 10!

I want to be a princess!

I want to be a doctor Monday!

I want to be ... a basketball!

And so they went, little boys and girls shouting out to the universe what kind of future they want to have. We love it that some were so imaginative. Who wouldn't want to be a Power Ranger, right?

And so they went, little boys and girls singing and dancing and reciting poems. By the end of the ceremony, Sophie was so tired from all her exertions that she just wanted to sit down with her bowl of pasta. When we told her that we were going to treat her to a few hours at a kiddie spa, her eyes lit up and her appetite mysteriously vanished! Kids!! Mwahahaha









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Facebook


Erika & Jing

Erika is a budding entrepreneur, who dreams of having her own fashion label one day. She's the mommy of Sophie and the daughter of Jing, a fortysomething single mom of four, who's a writer, editor, and craft enthusiast. Click here to read more.