Knock, Knock!


Pinto Museum makes us happy!




JING SAYS...
So I had this idea of signing us up for a day tour up North. I wanted to try one of those local travel groups, but what really got me interested was one particular destination: Pinto Museum.

ERIKA SAYS...
I asked Mom how much it was all going to cost, and it turned out that it would be way cheaper if we would just do the tour ourselves. Even with all the destinations included in the tour she wanted, it would have still come out cheaper.

JING SAYS...
Obviously, Erika is the planner. I think she can actually open a travel agency herself. Whenever she takes a trip, she makes these detailed itineraries, and she'd give them to me so I'll know exactly where she is at any given moment!

ERIKA SAYS...
Mom is like, "Let's go there." And I'm like, "Okay, how do we go?" And she'll say, "Take care of it nalang." Long story short, we ditched all the other destinations in the original tour she looked at because she really only wanted to go to Pinto anyway.

JING SAYS...
Mwahahaha My daughter is better at adulting than me when it comes to making such arrangements.





JING SAYS... 
So apparently, Pinto refers to all the doors you go through to get to the art. Needless to say, Kyle and I were in heaven. Kyle, who's studying multimedia arts, is my exhibit buddy. He's the only one I can drag to Art in the Park or Art Fair because he's into it, too. Or maybe it's because he's the only one I can still bully into accompanying me anywhere! I don't want to know.



ERIKA SAYS...
Mom didn't tell me how picturesque this place is! If I had known, I would have worn a different outfit! But when we came, it was at the height of summer so it was hot! Very hot!


JING SAYS...
Guys, kunyari candid ha!


JING SAYS...
Guys, sabi do not stress the bird.


ERIKA SAYS...
Pinto Museum is beautiful. The pictures speak for themselves...


JING SAYS...
Our gardener will go crazy here! So many pretty plants of different shapes and sizes!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Facebook


Erika & Jing

Erika is a budding entrepreneur, who dreams of having her own fashion label one day. She's the mommy of Sophie and the daughter of Jing, a fortysomething single mom of four, who's a writer, editor, and craft enthusiast. Click here to read more.